The annual Digital Pioneers Institute is a two day hands-on professional development for high school fine arts teachers combining in-depth curriculum training with technological application.
This low-cost Institute is TEA certified, worth 14 CPE hours, and promotes a sense a community among fine arts educators. Our team of well-versed trainers work extensively with instructors to promote familiarity and fidelity within each course curriculum.
Highlights of the 2017 Institute include
- $25,000 was awarded to 11 Classroom Technology Grantees
- Registration was sponsored by CEDFA
- Special guest speakers were featured every morning, including Gay Gaddis, Steven Tomlinson, and Lemuel Williams
- The opening reception was sponsored by OpenLabs, with featured speaker Terrany “Tee Double” Johnson
- 45 fine arts teachers from 26 Texas school districts and 3 private schools came out to participate in this year’s Institute