The annual Digital Pioneers Institute is a two day hands-on professional development for high school fine arts teachers combining in-depth curriculum training with technological application.
This low-cost Institute is TEA certified, worth 14 CPE hours, and promotes a sense a community among fine arts educators. Our team of well-versed trainers work extensively with instructors to promote familiarity and fidelity within each course curriculum.
Highlights of the 2018 Institute
- $7,500 was awarded to 3 Classroom Technology Grantees
- Opening speaker Dr. Brent Hasty of MINDPOP welcomed participants
- Special guest speaker John Green Ortero of Austin ISD’s Creative Learning Initiative led a training
- 15 teachers from low arts access school received scholarships
- 50 fine arts teachers from 20 Texas school districts and 1 private school came out to participate in this year’s Institute